Monday, January 23, 2012

Flowering

I got a lovely Christmas gift from my brother.  A set of verses written for me and about me.  Furthermore, I see he has really been listening to me.  Nothing affirms us like being listened to.  Here it is:



                                          My sister
First of all, I respect your empathy and compassion for 
                                            others, 
Not just for me but for your family, your husband, your
                                                                        friends.
You are the patient Robin with the ever present worm for 
                                           the nest,.
Though you long to be the Jay screeching vociferously at the
                                               cat.
I envy your incisive honesty that you fear too persistent foe
                                               some.
Your joie d' vivri causes a smile from me and my desire for
                                           emulation.
Seeing the Past as past, you enjoy life here in your nick of 
                                               time.
Always dream for tomorrow with your wisdom, courage and                                                 Hope.  

                                                                                                                             Your Brother, Ernie  


This seems like a good place to put the flowering of my Amaryllis:


One flower. . .




Two flowers . . .



Four flowers . . .  Wow!
This has really been a pleasure to watch.  Thanks John and Jenny




The vegetable beef soup was a resounding success, though I cannot say the same for the home-made clam chowder!

1 comment:

  1. It is such a great resource you provide, and give it to you for free. I see websites that include the importance of providing a resource of choice for free. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    Wholesale Flowers

    ReplyDelete